Are you looking to create a website?
If your answer is yes then this is the right place to learn how to create a website easily. You can take the right knowledge from the right place through the internet. Methods and steps are provided here for making a good website.
You all are thought that this is a very typical and different work at all. I like to say that this is not a tough job If we talk about the Content management system. Simply called CMS, This is the easiest way to learn website designing. It takes less than a week to learn for those who know about computer operations and are familiar with the internet.
What are the websites and How to create a website
A website is a collection of related web pages, including multimedia content, typically identified with a common domain name, and published on at least one web server. Notable examples are wikipedia.org, google.com, and amazon.com. Today roughly 380 new websites are created every minute across the World. Source: Wikipedia
Design your website from scratch
This method is used for making a website in a short time, no need to have extra knowledge of different type of languages.
1. Make your website by the using WordPress CMS-
CMS stands for the Content management system. This is a pre-making website structure where we modify it according to our needs of the website. CMS is provided by different companies and for different ventures. All the CMS has 2 visual ends called customer end and back end. customer end shows to a viewer who sees our website online and back end is for admin where we do editing on our website relatively. Some steps for start learning website designing with CMS-
- After setting our website we are ready to do work with it. Setup a theme from the appearance menu on our dashboard. You just go to dashboard and go to this path appearance>themes>add new. you can choose the various type of themes here. some themes will be free to use and some will be paid. select a theme install it and then activate.
- Import the demo data form “appearance>demo” data importer or from theme “option>demodata”.
4. Now install required plugins which are shown on the top of your dashboard because for proper theme Interface their plugins are required.
5. Now we can design our front page first by going through “appearance>widgets” or directly by going to our first page on pages menu.
2. Design your Website by Magento-
Magento is another popular CMS for website designing. This is also the easiest way to design your website, but in comparison to WordPress, it required some language skills. because it is not as easy WordPress. This CMS is mostly used for an e-commerce website. For better understanding, you can learn about it from Google also.
3. Making Your Website by Opencart-
Opencart is also a CMS for an e-commerce website. This CMS is based on HTML language so all the pages are designed by simple HTML codes. So the language required to learn HTML and also basic CSS. This is easy in comparison to Magento. Opencart has its own themes and plugins also. You can set themes and plugins according to your requirement.
4. Make your website by Jumla-
Jumla is an open source cms. this is mostly used for event and venue provider websites. This is also based on some languages, which required for designing it well. in comparison to other cms, Jumla is used less from WordPress and Magento. In Joomla multiple modules can be assigned in sidebar or menu, this is beneficial for making our website more effective.
5. Making your website by Drupal-
Drupal is a complex open source in comparison to other cms. but apart from its complexity, it has advanced functionality as well. It depends on our needs. Drupal has more functionality than WordPress but not easy for WordPress. So for using Drupal, we have to understand it well then we can work with this cms.
Step by step guide to taking the start of making your website
Step 1: Decide that what type of website you want to design. It can be a blogging website, it can be an e-commerce website, it can be an NGO website. Whatever you want to design. just decide it.
Step 2: Choose a good name for your website. This name is called a domain name. Choose 3 to 5 names for your website because there are fewer chances that one single name can get you by domain service provider. By choosing names for your website, You have to go to Godaddy.com
Step 3: Choose your hosting provider which will hold your website on the internet.
Step 4: Install your desired CMS from your c-panel access
Step 5: Customize your website from the dashboard.
- make a good logo and add with your website.
- Choose a better theme from appearance menu.
iii. Install required plugins.
- design your front page from page menu or from widgets.
- add required content of your own.
- Before start making the website from these methods which are shown in this article you have to make familiar with your computer and also with the internet. Be sure that If you have to search for anything on the internet you can search that thing exactly. Skill to identify the problems when you will face them.
- Simply beginner level HTML coding knowledge required because of lots of time you have to code HTML for making content like writing blogs, putting some links on your content etc.
- command on c-panel of your service provider. that how to install cms here, how to make emails and more things. Also make your command with the dashboard of your website, so that you don’t need to face problems in between of designing your website.
- Always make your own content don’t try to copy any type of content which contains copyrights issues.
- Images should be taken by labeled for reuse or taken from an open source website.