Do you want to make your website live on the internet? Do you want to start any kind of website for your Blog, Business, NGO etc? For starting any kind of website everyone needs to setup up a c-panel account and set their website on it.
For any of the C-Panel, WordPress is an application which installs on C-Panel. There are lots of applications in the C-Pannel Application menu, which are responsible for blogging, e-commerce, photography, and forum.
I make use my C-Panel for it also and it’s easy to access. Only some of the hosting provider haven’t their C-Panel but they have options to install your website app (CMS-Content Management System)
WordPress Installation on C-Panel
cPanel is a web based hosting control panel provided by many hosting providers to website owners allowing them to manage their websites from a web based interface. Source: wpbeginner
Before You Begin
Here you get the knowledge about Installing, configuring, and managing your c-panel. here you get supports the basic operation of the automatic WordPress installer in c-Panel, because first, we have to master on some basic concepts after that we can go ahead on it.
Additionally, WordPress installation through the server and WordPress installation manually be taught here for your better understating.
Godaddy is the simplest way to start your web-hosting and purchase domain. so it is necessary that you have to purchase these 2 things before learning about how to install WordPress on c-panel
The instruction you have to follow
There is two type of WordPress installation, we will discuss for installation. This is because sometimes it is necessary that we need to install it manually.
WordPress installation through the C-Panel Access
- Login to your service provider account from which you are taking web-hosting.
- After that, you have to go to the web-hosting option and then manage it.
- Now C-panel option shows here on the right upper corner, go to your s-panel.
- From the menu bar, you have to go to application option so that all the application shown here for installation.
- Now scroll down and explore WordPress.
- Click on it and finally install it.
(We would like to introduce Godaddy hosting and its c-panel access.)
WordPress installation manually
- Login to your service provider account then goes to your C-Panel Access.
- In this window, you have to go to File Manager on files section.
- In this window, you have to access to WWW folder which is your website file directory where all the data of your website is to store.
- Now you have to download WordPress file from wordpress.org/download.
- Now click on Upload Menu from the menu bar. Select Your WordPress file and Upload it.
- After complete upload, your WordPress file goes back to your file manager. and the right click on WordPress zip file and then extract this file. (If you see any pop of already exist this file click on replace all)
- Now your WordPress will be installed completely by this manual way.
Also, We can set our business email id
For making business e-mail account, we need to login to our service provider account. then here we have to go to e-mail and offices and manage.
So by accessing these option, you can create a business e-mail account with the name of your site like (name)@(domain).com