Do you want to make your website live on the internet? Do you want to start any kind of website for your Blog, Business, NGO etc? For starting any kind of website everyone needs to setup up a c-panel account and set their website on it.
For any of the C-Panel, WordPress is an application which installs on C-Panel. There are lots of applications in the C-Pannel Application menu, which are responsible for blogging, e-commerce, photography, and forum.
I make use my C-Panel for WordPress website installation and the c-panel is easy to access. The are a few of the hosting provider, which complicated C-panel. We are going to learn about WordPress CMS (Content Management System) installation on the C Panel.
WordPress Installation on C-Panel
cPanel is a web hosting control panel which is provided by hosting account providers for websites. C panel allowing you to manage your website’s data through a web-based interface. Source: wpbeginner
Before You Begin
Here you will get the knowledge about Installing cms, configuring, and managing your c-panel. You will get support for the basic operation of automatic WordPress site installer in c-Panel. You don’t need to be the master of C Panel for this small task. And also, you will not become a master of installing WordPress in C Panel.
Additionally, WordPress installation by the software which is available on the C Panel and WordPress installation process manually is going to be taught here for your better understating.
I am going to introduce you about the easiest method and easiest platform for accessing the C Panel. I am sure you will know about Godaddy, the simplest way to start your web-hosting. You can purchase a domain from Godaddy. So as you learn about install WordPress on c-panel you need to purchase two things- one is your domain and second is a hosting plan. This is recommended you because apart from these two things you cannot learn it. You can add ssl certificate for your website on the time of purchasing hosting and domain of your site.
The Process you have to follow
There are two types of WordPress installation, we will discuss for further installation. This is because sometimes it is necessary to install WordPress manually.
WordPress installation through the C-Panel Access
- First, you need to Login on your hosting service provider account by which you purchased web-hosting.
- After that, you have to go to the web-hosting option and then manage it.
- Now C-panel option shows here on the upper right corner, go to your C Panel.
- From the menu bar, you have to select the application option so that all the application will appears for the installation.
- Now scroll down and explore WordPress.
- Click on it and finally run the installer.
On the time of installation, you need to fill your website name, username, and password. And you must have to save the details which you will fill on this side.
(We would like to introduce Godaddy hosting and its c-panel access.)
WordPress installation manually
For manual installation of WordPress, you have to download the WordPress zip file from wordpress.org/download. It will not ask you to pay any charge for downloading, because WordPress is free to use for every user.
- Now, Login to your hosting provider account then go to the C-Panel Access.
- In the window, you will find the File Manager option on the files section.
- In this window, you have to access the public.html folder which is the root directory of your website hosting file manager.
- Now you have to access your WordPress file, which you have downloaded.
- Now click on Upload Menu from the menu bar. Select Your WordPress file and Upload it.
- After completing the upload process, you need to go back to your file manager public html, and then right-click on the WordPress zip file and then extract this file. (If you see any pop of already exist this file click on replace all) Now your WordPress will be installed completely by this manual way.
- Now your WordPress will be installed completely by this manual way.
After completing the whole process you need to assign a user on your WordPress site. Simply search (domain-name)/wp-admin, It will show you the language selection box, select language, fill your user-name and password then click install it finally. Now, you can login to your WordPress dashboard.
Shift A WordPress site on Different web hosting by the use of C Panel
If you are willing to shift your WordPress site into another hosting through C Panel then you must have to access your C Panel of new hosting and previous hosting provider.
Step 1: Login to your C Panel first and then go to the backup section and have to download mysql Database of your existing WordPress site.
Step 2: Identify the nameservers of your new hosting and put it down on your domain site.
Step 3: Add your domain name on your add on domain section of your new hosting provider C Panel.
Step 4: Enter the database by uploading the database of mysql on your new hosting.
Step 5: Download your files from the previous C Panel File Manager on the public HTML folder. You can be compressed this folder and download it.
Step 6: Upload these files on your new file manager on the same folder where you downloaded your WordPress website data.
Step 7: Now you can access your site, first go to (site_name)/wp-admin and select the language and put all necessary details. Then you will enjoy your new WordPress dashboard.
Also, We can set our business email id
For making business e-mail account, we need to login to our service provider account. then here we have to go to e-mail and offices and manage.
So by accessing these option, you can create a business e-mail account with the name of your site like (name)@(domain).com
To grow your digital skills, come up with me.